Homemade Chocolate MVP Icecream
Creamy, dreamy classic chocolate ice cream but a healthy version.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tsp 100% pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 - 1 1/2 scoop Purium’s MVP Kids™
- 4 tbsp. soaked organic chia seeds 30 min soak
- 2 cans organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp raw organic honey optional
- 1/4 cup soaked raw organic cashews 30 min soak
Add soaked all ingredients (except cashews) in high speed blender and blend thoroughly.
Add mixture into ice cream maker according to instructions
Halfway through, add cashews
Follow the instructions to your individual ice cream maker
Serve immediately or freeze for use later.