This healthy classic is always a welcomed addition to any diet. Warm and wholesome with a healthier twist that will totally align with your healthy lifestyle.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 whole cored and sliced organic apples Use local variety available
- 2 tbsp Purium’s Tropic Oil
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1-2 drops Kids In-Focus
- 1 tsp Apothe-cherry optional
- 1 tsp Raw local honey optional
- 1/4 cup organic walnuts or pecans optional
- 1 scoop organic non-dairy ice-cream optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Peel and core the apples. Slice in wedges about 1/4 inch thick.
Place sliced apples in a cast iron skillet or baking dish.
Melt Purium Tropic Oil oil in saucepan and add cinnamon and pinch of salt.
Pour the melted oil mixture over the apples.
Place in oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
Serve on plate and drop a few drops of In Focus and option to drizzle Apothe-Cherry or raw local honey or add both. Sprinkle nuts on top of apples. Add your favorite dairy-free ice-cream for an additional sweet treat.