Gluten-Free Pumpkin Apple Pie Muffins
Either as a quick snack on the go or a meal in between, this muffin is the perfect solution.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup organic apple chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup locally sourced honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/4 cup Power Shake Apple-Berry Gluten Free
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Apple Fiber Blend Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup walnuts reserve some to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line regular-sized muffin pan with liners.
Combine chopped apple, pumpkin puree, eggs, applesauce, vanilla and honey. Mix well.
Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
Divide batter among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.