Juice Bar in a Bag:
- Biofruit: High in anti-oxidants and trace minerals, bio fruit also has a full serving of daily Vitamin C. Vitamin C is necessary to white blood cells (the part of the blood that attacks pathogens.)
- Aloe Digest: Contains compounds that support gut healing and proper gut microbiome balance
- Coco-Hydrate: Trace mineral supplement. Trace minerals are able to bind with toxins like heavy metals and turn the into salts. Salts are water-soluble, and therefore the kidneys are able to filter the toxins out of the body.
- Green Spectrum: Full of pH balancing greens, trace vitamins and minerals, and chlorophyll, this product will help to cleanse and build the blood and contains binders like chlorella that help to move toxins out of the body.
- Carrot Juice Plus: Carrots and the vitamin A they carry are essential to proper liver function. Furthermore, the rice bran solubles give the good fats the body needs and help to “scrub” the liver.
- Can’t Beet This: Beets are a root vegetable that are fantastic at supporting liver and spleen function. They help to build blood.
- **For children, all these products mixed together in clean water, or even orange juice do a very good impression of Fruit Punch. Your kids will ask for it, swill it down, and get all the superfood nutrition and detox goodness in one mighty package.
This product is a combination of bio-available protein, fats, fruits, veggies, and Purium special detox product called Biome Medic. Taken in non-dairy milk, this product tastes like raspberry chocolate and will help to detoxify heavy metals and other toxins, restore proper gut microbiome balance, and help to heal the gut lining.
Found in Epigenius Kids, this product can be bought alone and taken in capsule form or sprinkled onto food. In a six-week time period, studies show this product will detox 74% of the glyphosate (active ingredient in the herbicide Round UP), reduce inflammation as measured by c-reactive protein by 75%, and decrease gut permeability (leaky gut) by 35%. Furthermore, it helps to restore the proper balance of the gut microbiome. This product alone is a game changer.
Zeolite is a natural volcanic substance that binds heavy metals and other toxins.
A trace mineral supplement that helps to push proper mineral balance into the cells and helps to remove any toxins. This product is also high in magnesium, which is helpful in balancing mood and in aiding sleep and proper elimination.
Daily Fiber Blend
A great way to stay “regular”, the daily fiber blend gives the gut all the soluble and insoluble fiber it needs to keep the digestive system moving smoothly. If you can’t get the toxins out of the body then they stay in there!
Concentrated montmorency cherries, this drink tastes good, has the highest concentration of natural melatonin, and over 5,000 ORAC points per serving. Highly anti-inflmmatory, it is full of free-radical fighting ingredients and will help you sleep like a baby.
Related Blog Posts:
Lifestyle to Support Health and Body Detoxification
Read more about our view on Vaccines.
Autoimmunity and Nutrition
Autoimmune diseases have never been discussed more than within the past few years. To those that live with, or know someone who is living with one...
My name is Rita Jean Flemming. I am a regenerative health specialist, and I began my journey into Regenerative Health out of necessity. When I was...
We want to provide optimal and equal opportunity for all individuals looking to transform their lives. Currently, we are looking into new ways in...
From Employee to Entrepreneur: What’s Different?
When you first become a Purium Brand Partner, the idea of having your own business can be a little daunting and possibly overwhelming, but exciting...
How do I lead with the business?
When you become a Purium Brand Partner, I think the majority of us find it easy to lead with the products and the concept of promoting organic...
From SAD to RAD: Lifestyle Change from the Standard American Diet to the Real American Diet
Everyone that grew up eating the Standard American (or Canadian) Diet knows that making the life decision to opt for organic foods and superfoods,...