Superfood Cranberry Sauce
This traditional cranberry sauce goes perfectly with all your holiday meals. My family labeled it a hit so for me that’s a #momwin.Print Pin
Servings: 6 servings
- One package fresh organic cranberries
- 1 cup water blended with 1/2 cup of pitted dates
- 1 tbsp Apothe-Cherry
- 1 tbsp Carrot Juice PLus
- 1 tbsp Bio Fruit or Can’t Beet This
- Add cranberries to the date water….
- Throw in one tbsp each of Apothecherry, Carrot Juice Plus, and BioFriut (or Can’t Beet This)
- Boil for roughly 5 minutes or until all the cranberries “pop”
- Cool and eat
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.