Superfood Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 2 cups Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Hemp Seeds
- 1 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 4 cups Brown Rice Crisps
- 5 tbsp Green Spectrum
- 1 3/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Black Strap Molasses
- 1/2 cup Tropic Oil Coconut Oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the following. Mix everything until it's as homogenous as you can get it. Use a spoon or your hands. The mix will be all green.
- In a large pot mix the following ingredients on the lowest heating setting available. Stir the whole time-the goal is to get everything mixed homogeneously but we don't want to allow the heat to get too hot. Take it off the heat as soon as it's mixed.
- Now mix the first dry mixture into the sticky, honey mix. Stir it until it's homogeneously coated. Think of it like making rice crispy treats.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. (You'll likely need two cookie sheets)
- Spread your mixture out and press it into the pan and into itself. You want it to stick together as well as it can.
- Chocolate Shell
- Now you're going to melt the below ingredients together and spread them over the top of the bars already in the cookie sheets. You have to constantly stir on the lowest heat setting so it doesn't burn. Spread the chocolate mixture just like you would if you were frosting something. Try to get it as even as possible
- And then get creative! You can add:
- Bio Fruit, Carrot Juice Plus, extra cacao powder, and/or Cocoa Mint Spirulina
- Once the chocolate is spread, put the cookie sheet into the refrigerator or freezer to harden, and then slice into bars. Warning!! They will be sticky and messy, but oh so yummy!! Enjoy.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.