- 1 cup of gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of organic pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp Tropic oil
- 2 tbsp Cashew butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut butter
- Blend oats until it is ground into flour add in baking soda and baking powder and now you have self-rising oat flour.
- Mix together with the pumpkin puree until it forms a dough. Oil parchment paper and wet your hands to shape it. Lay another parchment paper on top
- Roll it out into a square-like shape.
- Mix all the ingredients together minus the Tropic Oil.
- Spread the dough with Tropic Oil and spread on the filling.
- Now let’s start rolling. Lift the ends and start making a roll. Like rolling sushi. When you get to the end tuck the open side underneath so it stays put.
- Take a sharp serrated knife and cut your CinnaBUN into round sections
- Place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix ingredients all together and set aside.
- Once the CinnaBUNS cool spread with the glaze
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.