Strawberry Quinoa and Almond Salad with Can’t Beet This! Dressing
The Can't Beet This Dressing is a go-to healthy salad dressing that you can use in a vvariety of salad combinations.Print Pin
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 head of bibb lettuce pulled into pieces or lettuce of your choice
- 2 cups of spinach washed and trimmed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa follow instructions on the bag
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups sliced Persian cucumbers
- 2 sliced figs
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1-2 tsp Can’t Beet This! Dressing per serving
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Bring quinoa to room temperature or chill in fridge. Toss together all ingredients.
Can’t Beet This! Dressing
- 1 Mason jar or recycled pickle jar or any other glass jar with lid will work1 whole clove garlic1 tbsp. Tropic Oil3 tbsp Olive Oil1 tsp. Can’t Beet This! ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar½ tsp Himalayan salt¼ tsp white pepper
- Optional: ¼ tsp red pepper flakes for a kick
- Optional: Add herb of your choice to add depth of flavor. Fresh basil works well
- Add all ingredients into the jar. Cover and shake vigorously until mixed. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to really soak up the flavors.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.