Sheet Pan Roasted Veggies
- 2 tbsp Tropic Oil
- 1/2 lb. Organic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup Organic Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Shishito Peppers
- 1 cup Yellow Squash
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper to taste
- Turn on oven to 350°.
- Cut off the end and halve the Brussel sprouts, quarter the yellow squash and halve the mushrooms.
- Lay down parchment paper on your sheet pan. If you do not have it that's fine directly on sheet pan will do.
- Dollop the pan with your Tropic Oil and place all the veggies on the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss all the veggies and spread evenly across the pan.
- Place in oven at 350° for around 25 minutes or until nice and browned
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite protein or on top of quinoa or brown rice
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.