Sheet Pan Roasted Veggies
Sheet pan recipes are easy and no-mess solutions to a quick and easy meal that is nutritious and flavorful. If you do not own a sheet pan I suggest you go out and pick one up immediately.Honestly, you can use whatever veggies you have in your fridge and if you do consume seafood or chicken you can throw that on there as well. Cook it all together and in 35 minutes you have yourself a meal.Print Pin
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp Tropic Oil
- 1/2 lb. Organic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup Organic Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Shishito Peppers
- 1 cup Yellow Squash
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper to taste
- Turn on oven to 350°.
- Cut off the end and halve the Brussel sprouts, quarter the yellow squash and halve the mushrooms.
- Lay down parchment paper on your sheet pan. If you do not have it that's fine directly on sheet pan will do.
- Dollop the pan with your Tropic Oil and place all the veggies on the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss all the veggies and spread evenly across the pan.
- Place in oven at 350° for around 25 minutes or until nice and browned
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite protein or on top of quinoa or brown rice
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.