Scrumptious Living Power Plant Pudding
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 scoops Purium MVP Kids chocolate shake
- 4 drops Stevia taste as you go and use your preference
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/8 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pistachios or other nuts optional
- Cut open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut into large chunks and place in your blender. Add the MVP Kids, almond milk, vanilla, sea salt, and stevia. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If the avocado is larger, you will need a bit more of each ingredient. If it is too thick, drizzle in a bit more almond milk. Add more MVP Kids or stevia and salt to taste.
- Refrigerate the pudding and serve cold. Top with pistachios or other nuts. Enjoy every living bite!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.