- 3-4 Organic tomatillos
- 2-3 Organic jalapeño peppers
- 2-3 Green hatch chiles or pasilla chiles use whatever chiles are in season
- 1/2 Organic brown onion
- 2-3 Organic mini bell pepper
- 3 Organic cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Cilantro
- Himalayan Pink Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all veggies minus the garlic on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with pink salt and pepper. Roast at 375° for 35 minutes turning every ten minutes. Once roasted remove the skin from all the chiles. Pro tip: use a paper towel to wipe off as much skin as possible. It's okay if there is a little left. Place all veggies in a blender add the lemon and pulse until smooth. Taste for flavor. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with baked sweet potato chips, baked kale chips and organic blue corn chips. Enjoy!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.