Roasted Cauliflower and Baby Potatoes with Can’t Beet This Tahini DressingPrint Pin
- 1 Head organic cauliflower
- 8- 10 whole Organic baby potatoes
- 1 cup Organic raspberries
- ½ cup Roasted pine nuts
- 1 whole Meyer lemon or substitute regular lemon
- 2 tsp Purium Tropic Oil
- ½ tsp Organic paprika or substitute chili powder for a kick
- ½ cup Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Chop the cauliflower into florets. Leave the baby potatoes whole. If they are on the larger side cut them in half.
- Using a sheet pan drop dollops of Tropic Oil onto the pan. Place the cauliflower and potatoes evenly across the sheet pan. Sprinkle the vegetables with the chili powder or paprika along with salt and pepper.
- Toss the vegetables until they are fully coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Turn the vegetables and roast for an additional 10-15 minutes until you can pierce a fork through the potatoes easily.
- Thinly slice the Meyer lemon into rounds. Place them on a separate sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes. Turn them over and roast for another 5 minutes.
- Roast the pine nuts with ¼ tsp of the Tropic Oil in a small pan. Watch them carefully as they burn very easily!
Can’t Beet This Tahini Dressing
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. Add more warm water until you reach desired consistency, if needed.
- Pour the vegetables onto a large platter. Add in raspberries and pine nuts. Lightly toss. Drizzle your Can’t Beet This Tahini Dressing over the vegetables. Sprinkle the fresh chopped parsley on top.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.