Purium Energy Bites
A quick healthy grab-n-go snack that will have your little ones asking for more!Print Pin
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked whole or steel cut oats
- 8 scoops Purium L.O.V. Supermeal Vanilla Chai
- 1 cup ground Organic Flax Advantage or Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional... you can also substitute for any dried fruit
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice almond, cashew, sunflower seed, peanut, etc.
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup Purium Tropic Coconut Oil
- Mix everything together and roll them into bite sized balls. Next, place them in the refrigerator to set. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.