Pão de Queijo
Pão de queijo is a traditional Brazilian cheese bread that is always something we serve during the holidays. Now I can feel good about feeding this traditional dish to my family.Print Pin
Servings: 8 balls
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp fiber blend
- 1 cup tapioca flour manioc is can be used
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Miyoko organic cheese
- 2/3 cup cashew milk
- 1/3 cup tropic oil
- Make flax egg: In a small bowl mix together a golden flaxseed meal and 3 tablespoons filtered water. Set aside.
- Blend everything together until incorporated
- 400 degrees for 18-20 mins
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.