MVP Vanilla Oat Bars
There are so many ways to make granola. Adding in super foods to the mix just adds more flavor and makes it more nutritious. Bonus, you can omit any sweetener since the MVP Vanilla powder is so yummy and acts like the sweetener in this easy recipe.Print Pin
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup Organic steel cut oats
- 1 cup Organic shaved coconut flakes
- ½ cup Chia seeds
- ¼ cup Flax seeds
- ¼ cup Sesame seeds
- 1½ cups chopped nuts such as almonds, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts or sunflower
- ¼ cup Organic dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Organic dried apricots chopped into bits
- ¼ cup Organic dried mango
- 2 scoops MVP Vanilla
- ½ cup Organic nut milk
- 1 cup Organic agave syrup
- 3 tbsp Purium Tropic Oil
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Spread the oats and all seeds on a sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add in coconut flakes and bake for another 5 minutes. You want the coconut to be golden brown. Do not let it burn.
- Mix the MVP vanilla with the nut milk of your choice. It will have a paste consistency. Heat a saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the Tropic Oil to the pan with the Agave syrup and vanilla extract. Add in the MVP Vanilla paste. Warm until all ingredients are smoothed together.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients together. Spread evenly on a sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 1 1/2 hours before you cut into bars.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.