MVP Vanilla Oat Bars
- 1 cup Organic steel cut oats
- 1 cup Organic shaved coconut flakes
- ½ cup Chia seeds
- ¼ cup Flax seeds
- ¼ cup Sesame seeds
- 1½ cups chopped nuts such as almonds, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts or sunflower
- ¼ cup Organic dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Organic dried apricots chopped into bits
- ¼ cup Organic dried mango
- 2 scoops MVP Vanilla
- ½ cup Organic nut milk
- 1 cup Organic agave syrup
- 3 tbsp Purium Tropic Oil
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Spread the oats and all seeds on a sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add in coconut flakes and bake for another 5 minutes. You want the coconut to be golden brown. Do not let it burn.
- Mix the MVP vanilla with the nut milk of your choice. It will have a paste consistency. Heat a saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the Tropic Oil to the pan with the Agave syrup and vanilla extract. Add in the MVP Vanilla paste. Warm until all ingredients are smoothed together.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients together. Spread evenly on a sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 1 1/2 hours before you cut into bars.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.