MVP Steel Cut Oats and Quinoa Granola
Granola is so easy to make and so versatile. You can add nuts or no nuts, add in dried fruits of your choice, and use it to help kill those sweet tooth cravings. Try our healthy version here with the added nutrition from the Purium MVP Kids Chocolate Multisource.Print Pin
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup Organic quinoa
- ½ cup Organic steel-cut oats
- ½ cup Slivered almonds
- ½ cup Raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup Organic chia seeds
- ¼ cup Flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. Purium MVP Kids Chocolate Multisource
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Organic agave nectar
- ¼ cup Tropic Oil
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix quinoa, steel-cut oats, almonds, cranberries, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds,flax seeds, Purium MVP Kids Chocolate Multisource, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and stevia in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted together, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour agave mixture over the quinoa mixture; mix well to combine. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely before breaking into pieces, about 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.