MVP Steel Cut Oats and Quinoa Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix quinoa, steel-cut oats, almonds, cranberries, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds,flax seeds, Purium MVP Kids Chocolate Multisource, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and stevia in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted together, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour agave mixture over the quinoa mixture; mix well to combine. Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely before breaking into pieces, about 30 minutes.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.