“MVP Sport Chocolate” S’mores Mousse, Brulee
- 1 tsp MVP Sport
- ½ cup Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Agar Agar
- 1 oz Water
- 2 tbsp Gluten-free toasted rolled oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Solubles
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut cream
- Mousse instructions: Mix 1/2 cup of dark chocolate, 1 tsp of MVP Sport, 1 ounce water, and 1 tsp of agar agar (seaweed) in a pot on low. Stir often, until it begins to slightly simmer. Remove from heat and chill. Once chilled, it should be firm to touch. Place in blender until desired texture is achieved.
- Marshmallow cream instructions: Melt equal parts of 60 grams raw sugar and water on medium heat with 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp of Rice Bran Solubles, 1 tsp agar agar, and 2 tbsp of coconut cream. Once this mixture simmers, pull it from heat and let it stand for 30 minutes. Whip in a mixer on high. Then, chill.
- Graham cracker instructions: Toast 2 tbsp of gluten-free rolled oats. Then mix them in a food processor with 1 tbsp of Rice Bran Solubles, 1 tsp of cinnamon. The start chopping. Add raw sugar to taste.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.