MVP Chocolate Mole Chicken Breast, Apothe-Cherry Roast Chayote, Coriander “Bio Fruit” Glazed Baby Carrots
This protein dish was a hit at Summit. Savory, a little sweet, with a kick form the ancho chile. It seems complicated to make but give it a shot. You're cooking skills might surprise you.Print Pin
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tbsp MVP Sport Chocolate
- 1 tsp Purium Bio Fruit
- 2 Roma tomato
- ½ Onion
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Dark chocolate chips
- 2 oz. Dried espresso
- 1 tbsp Dried ancho chili
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Organic boneless chicken breasts trimmed
- Roughly chop 1 tbsp (before soak) soaked and squeezed, dried pasilla chili, ½ onion, 2 roma tomatos, and 4 garlic cloves.
- Mix in a pot on medium & caramelize with a little Tropic Oil. Deglaze with water about ¾ inch above veggies.
- Add 1 tsp chili powder, ⅓ tsp cinnamon, 2 ounces of espresso, 2 tbsp of dark semi-sweet chocolate, desired BioFruit, and 1 tbsp MVP Sport.
- Turn the heat on low and stir everything in together. Reduce by half, puree everything in blender and season with salt and pepper. You can add a squeeze of lime if desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.