A cute and easy way and still feed your family healthy food. Very versatile recipe that can be cut into any shape that you like!Print Pin
Servings: 1 dozen
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Organic Pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Organic Ginger
- Mix all ingredients together. Form a ball of dough. Depending on your almond meal, you might need to add more. Add until it comes together.
- Lay it on parchment paper.
- Lay another parchment paper on top.
- Roll it flat until it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Take off the first layer of parchment paper, and start cutting out the shape using your cookie cutter.
- Lay onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degree Farenheit.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.