Kamut Plantain Buddha Bowl
- Peel plantains and slice them at a diagonal. Warm a sauté pan and add 2 tbsp Tropic Oil. Once oil is heated add in the plantains. Lower flame to medium low heat. . These will take around 30 minutes to cook through so you can begin working on other ingredients. Cook until browned on all sides and tender on the inside. Season with salt and sprinkle Organic Kamut Blend on top to add an extra punch
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Typically you must rinse the quinoa for 30 seconds until water runs clear. Place in small pot with 1 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low for 12-15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse and dry chickpeas. Place on a baking sheet and add Tropic Oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 25 minutes. Turning half way through. Sprinkle with a tsp of Organic Kamut Blend if desired.
- Heat a sauté pan and add in onion until transparent. Around 2-3 minutes. Add in garlic and kale until kale cooks down. Add in mushroom and shredded carrots. Cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat.
- Assemble you bowl with the quinoa on the bottom and add in rest of ingredients on top. Enjoy!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.