- 1 can of Organic Garbanzo Beans Reserve the liquid or aquafaba
- 3 tbsp Organic Tahini
- 2-3 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- Salt to Taste
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Tropic Oil
- 3 tbsp. Organic Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Can't Beet This
- 1 tsp Barley Green Juice
- Blend all ingredients in high-powered blender until smooth. Use the reserved aquafaba to get it to the correct consistency.
- Separate into 3 batches. It should be about ¾ cup each. Leave one batch in blender to make the Green Barley with Avocado Hummus.
- Can’t Beet This Hummus:
- Add 1 tsp. Of Can’t Beet This and mix well. It will be slightly sweet and very yummy.
- Barley Green with Avocado Hummus:
- Add 1 tsp. Barley Green Juice and ½ medium sized ripe avocado. Blend until smooth.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.