Homemade Chocolate MVP Icecream
Creamy, dreamy classic chocolate ice cream but a healthy version.Print Pin
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tsp 100% pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 - 1 1/2 scoop Purium’s MVP Kids™
- 4 tbsp. soaked organic chia seeds 30 min soak
- 2 cans organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp raw organic honey optional
- 1/4 cup soaked raw organic cashews 30 min soak
- Add soaked all ingredients (except cashews) in high speed blender and blend thoroughly.
- Add mixture into ice cream maker according to instructions
- Halfway through, add cashews
- Follow the instructions to your individual ice cream maker
- Serve immediately or freeze for use later.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.