Healthy Ginger Snap Bites
- food processor
- 2 cups Pitted Dates really pack them into the measuring cup
- 3-4 scoops MVP Vanilla Sport or other vanilla protein. Adding a fourth scoop makes them not as sweet and not as sticky.
- 2 scoops Original Power Shake click on it to see ingredients. If grains are a concern then this can be replaced with Barley Green Juice or Green Spectrum and Carrot Juice Plus.
- 1 scoop Original Daily Fiber Blend This is to thicken. You could use things like flax, chia, or psyllium in it's place, or skip this ingredient all together if allergies are a concern. Click on the link to see ingredients.
- 3/4 tsp Ginger powder or ground ginger if you like it a bit spicier, use a full teaspoon
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Unrefined Sea Salt I used Himalayan Pink Salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it sticks to itself. It can be formed into a loaf and cut or made into bite-size balls.
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.