Healthy 2-Ingredient Sugar Cookie
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Form a ball of dough. Depending on your almond meal, you might need to add more. Add more until it binds together.
- You can add vanilla extract and / or lemon zest
- Lay on parchment paper and lay another parchment paper on top
- Roll it out flat
- Take off the first layer of parchment paper, and 1/2 inch thick start cutting out the shape using your cookie cutter.
- Lay onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit for 15 minutes
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.