Gluten-Free Pumpkin Apple Pie Muffins
Either as a quick snack on the go or a meal in between, this muffin is the perfect solution.Print Pin
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup organic apple chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup locally sourced honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/4 cup Power Shake Apple-Berry Gluten Free
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Apple Fiber Blend Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup walnuts reserve some to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line regular-sized muffin pan with liners.
- Combine chopped apple, pumpkin puree, eggs, applesauce, vanilla and honey. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Divide batter among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.