Faux Peanut Butter Chocolate Cup
There's nothing better than sinking your teeth into a scrumptious peanut butter cup, but we all know that sugar makes that delight something we need to avoid. So, we came up with a healthy version that you can definitely replace those high sugar sweets with.Print Pin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Resting Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 tbsp Rice Bran Solubles
- 6 tbsp Activated Barley
- 4 tbsp Purium Organic Tropic Oil
- 2 tbsp Organic Honey
- Salt to taste
- Mix Tropic Oil with Activated Barley, Rice Bran and Honey. Add salt to taste.
- Tips: Melt Tropic Oil by submerging container in warm water until very soft or liquid.
Tropic Oil Chocolate Recipe
- Place paper muffin liners in a tin.
- Coat the bottom with Tropic Oil Chocolate with about a tablespoon of the mixture. Stir well in between.
- Place in the freezer until hard.
- Place a dollop of Faux Peanut Butter and flatten into a disk that doesn’t quite touch the sides so chocolate will cover the whole disk.
- Fill with another tablespoon of chocolate and place back in the freezer.
- These are very temperature sensitive so keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.