Epi-Genius Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Council member, Carmela Velarde, came up with this yummy and creative recipe to help incorporate more superfoods into her family's diet. Her kids love it just as much as she does.Print Pin
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Organic coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Purium Epi-Genius Kids
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 4 Medium to large avocados
- Add the coconut cream, Epigenius kids, vanilla and salt to the food processor. Then add in the avocado flesh and process until very smooth. Make sure the avocado is properly blended in.
- Transfer to 4 serving glasses, top with grated vegan chocolate (optional) and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.