Epi-Genius S’mores Milkshake
- 1 ounce of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 scoops of Epi-Genius Kids
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 3 ice cubes
- Optional: Organic cinnamon graham crackers for garnish
- Optional: 3 Dark chocolate squares for garnish
- Make the sauce: Add water, chocolate, and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Optional: Smash chocolate and/or the graham crackers; spread onto a plate. Dip the rim of serving glass into the chocolate sauce, then coat with the chocolate and/or graham crackers. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Add Epi-Genius Kids powder, milk, chocolate sauce to a blender bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add ice cubes to the blender and pulse a few times to reach desired thickness.
- Remove serving glass from the fridge and put the milkshake into the glass. Garnish as desired. Enjoy!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.