Epi-Genius S’mores Milkshake
This recipe was created as the ultimate vegan comfort dessert in celebration of National S’mores Day! My 12 year old is diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum and is an extremely Picky Eater; he’s a huge fan of all things chocolate and I love to satisfy that using Epi-Genius Kids! So in honor of the occasion (and all things summertime), I concocted this potent superfoods milkshake that he devoured in minutes!Print Pin
- 1 ounce of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 scoops of Epi-Genius Kids
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 3 ice cubes
- Optional: Organic cinnamon graham crackers for garnish
- Optional: 3 Dark chocolate squares for garnish
- Make the sauce: Add water, chocolate, and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until melted, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Optional: Smash chocolate and/or the graham crackers; spread onto a plate. Dip the rim of serving glass into the chocolate sauce, then coat with the chocolate and/or graham crackers. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Add Epi-Genius Kids powder, milk, chocolate sauce to a blender bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add ice cubes to the blender and pulse a few times to reach desired thickness.
- Remove serving glass from the fridge and put the milkshake into the glass. Garnish as desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.