Curry Coconut Pumpkin Soup
This 4-ingredient soup is super thick and creamy and so simple to make. Thanks, Kathy for the submission!Print Pin
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 whole medium baking pumpkin
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder or to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger or to taste
- Slice and bake the pumpkin at 350 for 25-30 min till very soft. Let cool.
- Scrape the pumpkin meat into a food processor, add a can of coconut milk a little at a time while pulsing. Add curry powder and ginger. pulse until smooth and creamy. Heat in a saucepan on low until hot, stir frequently so the bottom doesn't burn.
- Top with toasted pumpkin seeds!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.