Coco Lentil and Quinoa Meatballs
- 1 cups Cooked lentils
- 1/4 cup Quinoa
- 2 tbsp Flax egg
- 3/4 cup Organic bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Organic ground raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. Organic tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Organic bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Vegan Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 diced Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Dried parsley
- 1/2 Dried basil
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. Tropic Oil
- 1 tbsp Can't Beet This! Dressing
- Combine lentils and quinoa. Mix 1 tbsp ground flax seeds 2.5 tbsp water. Place in fridge to set while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor until well blended. Taste and add more salt if needed. Add more bread crumbs if the mixture is too watery or add more flax egg if too dry.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan. Coat sheet pan with Tropic Oil. Make golf sized meatballs and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes. They should be firm on the outside and moist on the inside.
- Grill some vegetables in Tropic Oil and drizzle with Can't Beet This! Dressing. You can also serve on a bed of spaghetti squash noodles or zucchini noodles with vegan marinara dressing.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.