Chocolate LOV Muffins
Hello! My name is Kelley Rubin, here is my 2nd version of this Muffin Recipe, my son LOVES these! lots of good stuff in it, one of my favorite recipes so far, a great sweet but healthy treat. You can find more of my recipes at Real People Healthy Goals: Being Healthy isn't a Trend or a Fad, it's a LIFESTYLE!Print Pin
Servings: 12 muffins
- 6 oz. really soft Banana about 2 small bananas
- 2 tbsn Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Stevia Powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsn nutritional yeast
- 1 cup dairy-free Milk or water
- 5 tbsn LOV Super Meal* or protein powder
- 2 1/2 tbsn Rice Bran Solubles*
- 2 cups Organic Old Fasion Oats Oatmeal finely ground
- 8 tbsn Cocoa Powder
- 8 tbsn Kids MVP Chocolate nutritional drink *
- 2/3 cup more Dairy-Free Milk or water
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips vegan if needed
- In food processor blend oatmeal (old fashioned oats) on high until finely ground and set aside. Skip this step if using pre-ground oat flour.
- In a medium bowl add banana and mash well. Then add all ingredients in order, including the oat flour. Combine well and let sit for about 5 minutes while oven pre-heats.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375*F
- After the batter rests, scoop it into cupcake tin with FOIL cupcake liners - not paper - or they will stick like crazy. Fill them until the batter completely covers the top of the liners. This makes 12 Muffins
- Bake for about 18 minutes (until muffins bounce back when touched) Let cool before eating and store in refridgerator or freeze.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.