Chocolate LOV Muffins
- 6 oz. really soft Banana about 2 small bananas
- 2 tbsn Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Stevia Powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsn nutritional yeast
- 1 cup dairy-free Milk or water
- 5 tbsn LOV Super Meal* or protein powder
- 2 1/2 tbsn Rice Bran Solubles*
- 2 cups Organic Old Fasion Oats Oatmeal finely ground
- 8 tbsn Cocoa Powder
- 8 tbsn Kids MVP Chocolate nutritional drink *
- 2/3 cup more Dairy-Free Milk or water
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips vegan if needed
- In food processor blend oatmeal (old fashioned oats) on high until finely ground and set aside. Skip this step if using pre-ground oat flour.
- In a medium bowl add banana and mash well. Then add all ingredients in order, including the oat flour. Combine well and let sit for about 5 minutes while oven pre-heats.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375*F
- After the batter rests, scoop it into cupcake tin with FOIL cupcake liners - not paper - or they will stick like crazy. Fill them until the batter completely covers the top of the liners. This makes 12 Muffins
- Bake for about 18 minutes (until muffins bounce back when touched) Let cool before eating and store in refridgerator or freeze.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.