Cherry Chia Cacao Balls
These balls are rich and delicious, perfect for the whole family. Feel free to exchange MVP Sport for the Epi-Genius Kids. You can also exchange pecans or walnuts for the almonds. Have fun!Print Pin
Servings: 8 balls
- 1/2 cup raw organic almonds
- 8 dates
- 1/4-1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons Apothacherry
- 2 tablespoons Epigenius kids
- 1 tablespoon original LOV
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic cacao powder for rolling in
- Mix in food processor until it forms a ball and pulls from the sides. Roll into balls and roll in cacao powder. Chill in fridge or keep in freezer in mason jars.
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.