Carrot Juice Plus Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 Organic butternut Squash
- 2 Organic carrots
- 2 Organic celery stalk
- 1 Organic leek
- ½ Organic brown onion
- 2 Organic cloves of garlic
- 1 carton Organic vegetable stock
- 2 scoops Carrot Juice Plus
- ½ cup Organic nut milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Tropic Oil
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Organic black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped organic flat leaf parsley
- Slice the butternut squash in half and remove seeds. Place parchment paper on a sheet pan. Rub the butternut squash with the tropic oil (make sure to reserve some for the soup), sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until you can stick a knife straight through it.
- Prepare leek by cutting off the darker green part and discard. Slice the rest in thin circle cuts. Place in a bowl and rinse thoroughly. Let it soak until rinse again. Make sure all the dirt is rinsed off entirely. Remove from water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a soup pot add rest of the tropic oil and heat. Add in chopped onion and sauté until translucent, around 2-3 minutes. Add in chopped garlic. Add in leeks, carrots, and celery and sauté. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the butternut squash is cooked and cooled down, scoop out the flesh and add to the soup pot.
- In a shaker bottle mix the nut milk with 2 scoops of carrot juice plus. Add liquid to pot and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using an immersion blender blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.