Chocolate Mint Avocado Mousse with Apothe-Cherry
Skip the sweet Spring desserts this season and replace them with a healthy version that will still curb those cravings for a sweet treat.Print Pin
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp Coco Mint Spirulina
- 1 cup organic nut milk
- 1 tbsp organic agave nectar or honey
- 2 tbsp Apothe-Cherry to drizzle on top
- ½ cup fresh berries for a topping
- Mint for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a blender minus the Apothe-Cherry and berries. Blend well. Scoop into ramekins and place in the fridge for one hour to chill. Drizzle with Apothe-Cherry and the fruit with a sprig of mint if you have it!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.