Quick, easy morning breakfasts are always time savers. During the hotter weather months we have a perfect solution to a quick, healthy meal that both you and your kids will love.Print Pin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 scoop Purium Kids- Chocolate Multisource Vegan Protein
- 1 tbsp Purium's Apothe-cherry Concentrate
- 2 cups greek yogurt you can get vanilla or plain
- 1/4 cup blueberries or your choice of fruit
- 1 tbsp raw honey to taste... if you got vanilla yogurt, it's probably not needed
- 1/4 cup granola optional... adds texture, taste, and nutrition!
- Mix the Purium Kids- Chocolate Multisource Vegan Protein, yogurt, honey, and Purium's Apothe Cherry Concentrate in a bowl.
- Pour mixture in popsicle molds (Use ice cube trays for a smaller portion for kids) half way. Add some fruit and granola. You can add as much or as little as you want!
- Then fill in the molds with left over mixture and add a popsicle stick (or in my case, I use a cake pop stick).
- Put them in the freezer overnight and be ready for your kids to be super excited about breakfast in the morning!
Tried this recipe?Mention @MillionMomMovement or tag #MillionMomMovement!
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.