Bio Fruit Kebabs
- 1 pkg Organic mushrooms
- 1 whole Organic onion
- 2 Organic Italian Squash
- 2 Organic tomato
- 1 whole organic eggplant
- 2-3 Organic grilled plums or apricots
- 1 pkg organic Tempeh optional
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Using a mason jar or otherwise shake water and Bio fruit until completely combined.
- Add in Tropic Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar. Himalayan Salt and pepper to taste. Shake all ingredients until fully mixed.
- Add in Agave or organic honey, if so desired.
- Mix well and let sit.
- Halve the plums or apricots or both and remove pit. Smother in organic olive oil or Tropic oil. Place on grill meat side down for 3-4 min in medium until their are grill marks. Flip to skin side and repeat
- Remove from grill and begin preparing skewers.
- Quarter the vegetables into good sized pieces. Smother with Tropic oil and seasonings of choice.
- Alternative veggies, fruit, tempeh and onion on skewers.
- Place on grill and cook for 15 minutes. Turn every 3-4 minutes.
- With a bbq brush slather the veggies with the Bio Fruit dressing every few minutes.
- Cook until the kebabs have nice grill marks on them.
- Serve and enjoy. Serve the Bio Fruit dressing on the side for dipping.
Join The Movement
Lock arms with a like minded community that is transforming access to pure food and higher living.
Receive support and inspiration from others who are succeeding on a similar journey.