- 4 whole cored and sliced organic apples Use local variety available
- 2 tbsp Purium’s Tropic Oil
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1-2 drops Kids In-Focus
- 1 tsp Apothe-cherry optional
- 1 tsp Raw local honey optional
- 1/4 cup organic walnuts or pecans optional
- 1 scoop organic non-dairy ice-cream optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and core the apples. Slice in wedges about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place sliced apples in a cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Melt Purium Tropic Oil oil in saucepan and add cinnamon and pinch of salt.
- Pour the melted oil mixture over the apples.
- Place in oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on plate and drop a few drops of In Focus and option to drizzle Apothe-Cherry or raw local honey or add both. Sprinkle nuts on top of apples. Add your favorite dairy-free ice-cream for an additional sweet treat.
Join The Movement
Be part of a growing community that shares their journey, recipes, and lifestyle.
Receive mouthwatering healthy recipes, nutrition tips and knowledge for healthy living.