Congratulations! You have now completed the Million Mom Movement six month Scholarship! You have nourished yourself and your family with these superfoods for the past six months, you have shared with your community, you have a health and wealth story and hopefully you have hit the first rank of Consultant and perhaps even further. Now it’s time for you to fly solo with your Purium business. But wait! Are you ever alone in your Purium business? No. Never.
For starters, Dave and Amy are here for you and have created the most incredible systems within which for you to grow your business, on Facebook, in iLearn in your back office and beyond. You have your sponsor, your upline Diamond and Crown and the larger team that you are a part of. You also have the The Million Mom Movement Official group on Facebook and our Instagram profile, which will support you in creating community and offering prospects ways to get involved.
Here’s a list of my go to tools that I utilize every day with my team that I hope you will find value in as well:
- The Purium App: Use this to share presentations, videos and pdfs for the health and wealth of your prospects
- iLearn: A virtual compendium of resources in module format to support your team with a Fast Start, learn about our products, learn about Glyphosate, the Million Mom Movement, business trainings and so much more. Get to know the app and iLearn intimately and they will serve you well.
- Tuesday night with Leslie Zann: Leslie is a massive boon to our company. Her 6pm pst trainings are fire every Tuesday night and I recommend you tune in if you want to not only make money with Purium but do so in a way that is elegant and sustainable.
- Biz Opp Zooms with Dave and Amy: These zooms happen every week, Monday at 3pm pst, Wednesday at 11am pst, and Friday at 6pm pst. Here’s what I say to my team: “If you get your prospects in front of Dave and Amy, the work is done for you!” These zooms are so inspiring, Dave and Amy interview colored Diamonds and Crowns three times a week. Be sure to be on these Zooms with your prospects!
- Fierce Fridays: Invite your customers and your Brand Partners and prospects to join the Million Mom Movement Council and the Purium field every Friday at 11am pst, as we circle up to speak truth to powerful corporations that are selling us toxic food, learn about glyphosate, share hot topics from the Council working out in the field, educate about our MMM scholarships, as well as hear from you about what’s on your heart in regards to our mission.
Here’s to helping us become a million strong! We couldn’t do this without you and we are so grateful you are here with us moving the mission forward. Here’s to your success and creating prosperity and wellness for you, your family and your community.
What We Believe about Vaccines
We at the Million Mom Movement believe in putting high quality food, superfood and products into our bodies and the bodies of our family. We believe...
From SAD to RAD: Lifestyle Change from the Standard American Diet to the Real American Diet
Everyone that grew up eating the Standard American (or Canadian) Diet knows that making the life decision to opt for organic foods and superfoods,...
What does conscious parenting mean? Conscious parenting means that you have a clear understanding that children are independent beings who can...
Family Nutrition Pack: Guide to Optimizing Food Choice
Learning to read labels on all your food will help your entire family experience better health. Here are some things to consider as you up-level...
Family Nutrition Pack Suggested Schedule
Follow this protocol when using the Purium Family Nutrition Pack. This is an ideal amount of product for a family of 4 for 15 days. Green Spectrum ...
Million Mom Movement Scholarship Update
We have made a big change to our Business Scholarship! Taking into consideration what we have learned from the last 18 months, the Million Mom...
One Mom’s Story of How Nutrition Supports Those with an Autism Diagnosis
With Autism rates continuing to sky-rocket and expected to reach 1 out of every 2 kids by 2032, strategies for families living with an autism...