It is so important to create healthy habits during the holidays – to take us into the New Year!
Traditionally, the holidays have been all about indulging in sweets, rich dishes, heavy meals, and family favorites. But think about it: isn’t this the perfect time to create the most phenomenal family favorites that you can pass on to your children and for generations to come?
When I started my transformational journey, I began to discover which foods my body was able to safely absorb. What followed was simply amazing – I began to truly experience just how sweet, delicious, and savory HEALTHY foods can be.
I just had to share this revelation with my family – and invite them on this wonderful journey with me!
In my family, we believe that food is an extension of our bond and love for one another. Our lives revolve around food and coming together.
Sharing food is what unites us!
When I made the switch in the kitchen to only preparing food that would nourish us with health and goodness, I started discovering this whole new world.
Anything is possible with a bit of creative imagination and of course when adding the highest quality superfoods that Purium provides.
Now, back to building healthy habits…
No holiday meal is complete without a fancy cocktail!
I admit that after I gave up alcohol those cravings still arise here and there. To help curb those cravings here is one of the most tantalizing concoctions I have created:
Here is a breakdown of all the main ingredients:
- Bio Fruit is 100% organic. Cranberries contain nutrients that may help the body fend off bacteria. That is why nutritionists or doctors may sometimes suggest drinking cranberry juice to help with urinary tract infections.
- Blueberries contain plant compounds that may help support the body’s response to inflammation. Also, these compounds may help support health for your eyes and heart.
- The inside of an apple contains phytochemicals that can help to nourish.
- Pomegranate has antioxidant properties – which help fight free radicals contributing to skin damage, wrinkles, and aging.
- Lemon peels contain limonoids. (Limonoids, not lemonade) These limonoids help protect the immune system from bacteria and viruses.
- Pineapple contains papain (more papain than papaya). Papain is also great for antioxidants and helps refresh the body as well.
It’s like diving into a barrel of the most delicious fruit and coming out and looking younger!
- Aloe Vera is truly one of nature’s best aids.
- Promotes healthy digestion, especially after our holiday meals.
- Rich with polysaccharides and based in organic coconut water.
- It also has prebiotics and probiotics to help our gut health.
Organic Aloe Digest is a perfect form of hydration at any time of the day!
Can’t Beet This
- This is the ultimate vasodilator, in simplest terms, it assists in keeping the blood flowing. When your blood is flowing freely, you can enjoy a complete night’s rest.
- Beets also support blood pressure, circulation, and energy and help regulate your blood glucose levels.
After that delicious meal, when your body is craving something sweet, Can’t Beet This hits the spot perfectly.
- There are over 400 Morency Cherries in a bottle.
- The nutrients in Aptothecherry help boost your immune system and this is something we all need right now.
- The antioxidant count is superior to vitamin-E supplements (that’s super important for skincare) making Apothe-Cherry the ultimate nutrition solution for skincare.
- Tart cherries have anthocyanins and cyanidin that help create antioxidant properties. These properties help fight free radicals in the bloodstream (free radicals contribute to inflammation and could lead to health issues down the road and help arthritis, gout, and inflammation!)
What you will create is a powerhouse of antioxidants and your ultimate secret solution for anti-aging.
Shake these four ingredients up with ice, pour them into your favorite wine glass, toss in some chilled fruit to make it fancy, and enjoy!
Let’s cheers to our health!
Autoimmunity and Nutrition
Autoimmune diseases have never been discussed more than within the past few years. To those that live with, or know someone who is living with one...
My name is Rita Jean Flemming. I am a regenerative health specialist, and I began my journey into Regenerative Health out of necessity. When I was...
We want to provide optimal and equal opportunity for all individuals looking to transform their lives. Currently, we are looking into new ways in...
From Employee to Entrepreneur: What’s Different?
When you first become a Purium Brand Partner, the idea of having your own business can be a little daunting and possibly overwhelming, but exciting...
How do I lead with the business?
When you become a Purium Brand Partner, I think the majority of us find it easy to lead with the products and the concept of promoting organic...
From SAD to RAD: Lifestyle Change from the Standard American Diet to the Real American Diet
Everyone that grew up eating the Standard American (or Canadian) Diet knows that making the life decision to opt for organic foods and superfoods,...